Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello World!

Hello friends, family, and kindly strangers! Welcome to my very first blog post on my very first blog. My name is Snoopy and my very lovely fiance Grick set up this blog for our wedding. Many family and friends have been clamouring to learn more about the details and schedule for our big, festive, inter-cultural wedding. We thought it would be best to post it all in one central location that everyone can access whenever they need to. I had not planned on starting a wedding blog and I do not know what this will morph into, but I hope you will join us and enjoy the journey along the way!

Cheers!
Grick & Snoopy

6 comments:

  1. Hello! Congrats on your first post. Very nicely name. Welcome to the crazy world of wedding blogging :) I expect daily updates because we both know we don't do things like work, work projects, or house hunt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will morph into Sharepoint... or Atlas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the little picture ! Now, i was wondering do I get to change after the western wedding for the reception?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we're still working out the scheduling but likely there's not going to be a lot of time in between ceremony and reception. Maybe just a couple of hours....so I would say probably not :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...sounds fair enough :) I still got to go pick a dress. I know we have time but I'm just really excited:$

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found it... for a second I couldn't find the blog:|

    ReplyDelete