Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stylish Sartorialists

We have clothes!

Well....we have everyday stuff already. Thankfully. But for the wedding! We have officially ordered our outfits. I went with my lovely maid-of-honour, aunt and, my mom on the weekend to finally order my dress. It has been a long and annoying process (that I may blog about) and I was glad to have it done. The final decision was quite easy actually; it was the one dress that I haven't been able to stop thinking about, so I figured that it would be a lasting love :)

As for Grick, we took him down to his friend at Harry Rosen and got him properly measured for his suit. They are going to accommodate for his many bodily "quirks" and create something that will look chic and sophisticated. A nice departure from his everyday geek-chic of t-shirts and jeans :)

Looking forward to everyone seeing us all shiny and sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment